Administering MAP Scholarships
CWSC Scholarship Administration
CWSC Scholarships are a great demonstration of how together we can remake the world. Our scholarship management services allow you to easily establish a scholarship in honor of your pioneer, while simultaneously helping a deserving student change his or her life and perhaps our world.
While CWSC provides an online tax-deductible national contribution ability to help family, friends and supporters conveniently and securely fund the scholarship, we don’t stop there. Our comprehensive management and administration services allow you to enjoy a true family legacy, while leaving the heavy lifting to us. CWSC administration includes:
- Publication of guidelines for administering scholarships, based on family representative’s input.
- Annual review and/or updating of guidelines.
- Online application and promotion right here and on air at AM360.
- Receipt, processing, and evaluation of applications.
- Fielding correspondence from applicants, donors, school administrators, etc.
- Selecting the national scholarship committee who selects the recipient.
- Notifying the recipient and non-recipient applicants of committee selection.
- Verifying enrollment and awarding funds and/or gifts.
- Publishing the notice of selected scholarship recipient along with essay publication (if applicable) and broadcast interview on AM360.
- Assessing feedback on scholarship program and application process for continuous improvement.
- Providing limited mentorship and professional references for selected recipients via the national scholarship committee.
- Providing additional information to recipients on tax or financial aid impact and compliance.
If you have additional questions about starting a scholarship at CWSC, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (910) 317-0297, or write us at CWSC, 2620 Bragg Boulevard, Ste. D, Fayetteville, NC 28303.