[Note: Only remote non-onsite assistance is currently available to registered MCNRD institutions via the VHRN (Volunteer Human Resource Network) until further notice.
Help CWSC increase its capacity to help our communities.
You’re invited to help us organize the intellectual resources to make our model community vision all over America a reality. Together, we can leverage the power of the group intellect to solve problems and discover new opportunities to improve our total community life. As early technology adopters with fresh ideas, you are a critical component in the national resources directory.
Help build a national intelligentsia upon the principles of Amruhum Shuraa Baynahum or faith-based mutual and respectful consultation. Every person has his or her contribution to make in building model communities. And you’re not too young. Make your contribution today.If you’re age 18* or over, CWSC is creating unprecedented opportunities for youth leaders to help build model communities.
• Take on responsibility at the national level of our community life
• Build your leadership skills.
• Apply for CWSC Scholarships.
• Ask about CWSC Internships.
• Help your community prepare for succession of leadership.
Together we can remake the world!
Click here to begin sharing your knowledge, skills, training and experience. Let’s build our Community!
* If under age 18, but at least age 15-17, you must have parental consent to register or volunteer.