CWSC is building a world class community service organization. Exciting opportunities await for select individuals seeking to leverage their civic and volunteer commitment to make a powerful difference in helping our communities excel.
From administration to clerical operations, training, and development, we’re looking for top-notch volunteers who bring the leadership and management skills and commitment to support our mission. We have many volunteer opportunities available. Volunteer opportunities are based on the current needs of a requesting department. Our leadership and management team looks for a volunteer’s technical training, years of experience, available time commitment, and other suitability including:
• Working effectively independently or with a team.
• Proactively solving problems and seeking continuous improvement.
• Prioritizing and following through on commitments.
• Attending in-person or most typically, teleconference meetings.
• Demonstrating superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
Some positions will work directly with our senior administration team providing support and assistance to various projects and assignments that directly impact CWSC’s mission.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please register here and/or email interest statement along with resume or cv to email@example.com, subject line: Internal Posting.