Broadcast your Jumah
Each Friday, for the blessed day of Jumah, American Muslim 360 (AM360.org) provides one of its most important community services– broadcasting the Salatul Jumah from a masjid or Islamic center. In fact, AM360 broadcasts more Jumahs from our group intellect throughout the nation than any other resource in America.
For those most vulnerable, like the elderly, disabled, sick and others unable to visit a musella, AM360 offers them a vital link to hear a Jumah khutbah from the comfort of their home or office.
As an imam or khatib, you’re invited to help us meet this vital community service by sharing your Jumah with the world. AM360 makes it easy with just a simple telephone call, you and your local community can share the message of Al-Islam with the world. IMPORTANT: Please share any planned departures from the normal Jumah (Khutbah and 2 Rakats of Prayer), so our team and our national / international audience know what to expect.
First check the CWSC Events Calendar for already reserved dates. Then complete the form below to reserve your broadcast date at least 7 work days in advance of your requested date.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We share your reservation information with the National Conveners of Imams, a collaborative partner for the Share Your Jumah with the World Program.
Important information for broadcasting before, during and after your Jumah:
- You will receive a confirmation that your Jumah has been scheduled.
- Be sure to place the scheduled broadcast date in your smartphone.
- You can also visit the CWSC Events Calendar to confirm your broadcast date.
- About 48 hours prior to your scheduled broadcast and again on Friday about 9 a.m. your local time, the CWSC Jumah Broadcast Coordinator or specific AM360 Jumah Host will call or email you with a confirmation reminder. Please reply to both reminders so we know you’re ready for your Friday Jumah broadcast.
- Then on Friday afternoon, call in about three (3) minutes early to the AM360 green room. Press 1 to enter the host cue and the producer or engineer, will know you’re ready to conduct sound checks and/or immediately begin the presentation.
- Place the phone as close to the microphone as possible. Blue tooth devices are also excellent for transmitting by phone.
- Ensure a second point of contact and telephone number are provided as a back up for the AM360 host or engineer should there be a problem with the primary broadcast phone.
- Let the believers know their Jumah is being broadcast live around the nation and globe and will be available later in the AM360 Podcast at am360.org.
- Do help promote your scheduled broadcast on your social media and web pages and share with your connections via email, so believers will be encouraged to learn about your institution and local community.
- At the conclusion of your Jumah, greet the national audience and if you have time, share what’s happening locally for your community. AM360 hosts and audience are appreciative of your greeting and getting to know more about your community.
- If you have questions, we’re here to assist. Please email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your request and for serving our community…together we can remake the world. Jumah Mubarak!
Note: CWSC thanks the National Conveners of Imams for their assistance in helping publicize and improve Share Your Jumah with the World.