For Veteran & Newbie Cruisers…
Everyone will likely find some useful information here to make your trip the best ever! NOTE: Pursuant to the Ship’s policy, passengers are responsible for providing their own cabin mates.
l. Share the CWSC Cruise with my family, friends, Church, Temple, Synagogue or Mosque and entire community!
2. Apply For or Renew My Passport now. The earlier the better.
3. Bring a front worn fannie pack for bargaining ashore and a backpack for storing those great deals while wistfully walking the roads of Cozumel.
4. Bring aboard an insulated cup for free refills with every meal.
5. Avoid any boarding lines by arriving to the Ship at your designated boarding time.
6. Flying in? Arrive at least a day ahead of time.
7. Check into trip insurance and be sure to compare apples to apples. Maybe your credit card you’re paying with offers free insurance or perhaps you’re a AAA or AARP member and qualify for great insurance rates. It pays to shop.
8. If you’re a musician, spoken word, poet, singer or other cultural artist and want to share your talent, email us at email@example.com.
9. If you’re a published author, we’re planning a Publisher’s Circle so readers can meet you in person. Plus we’re planning an Intelligentsia Presentation on self-publishing “start-to-finish.” If you’d like to help moderate or facilitate the discussion, drop us an email.
10. Pack everything you need for your first day in your carry on, just in case your luggage, prescriptions, and other essentials arrive to your cabin later in the evening.
11. When you reserve your stateroom, CWSC recommends you select the 2nd or Late Dinner Seating to dine with your fellow CWSC Conferees as much as possible; coordinate your attendance at planned CWSC events; and facilitate dinner around your port visit to Cozumel.
12, If interested in getting a spa treatment onboard, book it right away because they fill up quickly.
13, All is usually casual dress. But expect an “Elegant Night” normally on Friday with the Ship’s Captain, and of course the Black Tie Gala and Awards Ceremony scheduled for Sunday. Also plan for one smart-casual night. Also, swimsuit coverups are a must, as you are not allowed in any dining areas without swimsuit coverage. And while you might be cruising the Caribbean or some other tropical locale, ship decks can get pretty chilly in the evening, so a shawl or light jacket may fit the bill.
14. Bring your prayer rug and sunscreen.
15. Enjoy yourself and the company of your fellow conferees and cruisers!