Enjoy an unprecedented experience with our national group intellect. WHAT YOU GET for the purchase of your cabin is unmatched and invaluable.
Photo shoots of some of Paradise’s Amenities & More (click to enlarge photo)
Accommodations on a Luxury Liner (Carnival Paradise)
- This ship has everything – outings on decks, spa and comfortable staterooms equipped with TV, safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and turndown service.
- Also more than a dozen dining options, lounges and evening clubs, a fitness center, pool deck fun, water slide, mini golf, a ropes course, 24-hour hot tub, basketball court and serenity deck for relaxation
Shuttle Service & Transportation
- Transportation between the pier and Tampa International Airport is available for $21.99 per person or $43.98 roundtrip per person. Prices subject to change.
- If staying at a hotel, ask if shuttle service is available to Port of Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal or make your arrangements with a transportation service.
Unforgettable Learning Entertainment
- More shows and live performances in a few days than many will see in a lifetime!
- Even more: CWSC programming and activities for Conferees. Stay tuned.
- Not just LIVE acts – movies viewings and in-room TV programming.
For the Youngsters
- SkyRide a bit like riding a bike — you’ll never forget it; Carnival Cruise Imax Box Office. Catching a flick on your Carnival cruise just became a big, big deal.
- Sky Zone on Carnival Panorama; Seuss at Sea…Just you wait and see what there is to see at Seuss at Sea!
- Hasbro, The Game Show where favorite board games come to life in this fun-for-all-ages game show extravaganza.
- WaterWorks built for some serious splashing. Camp Ocean for kids where 2–11 year-olds stay busy, keep active and have fun as they enjoy all new ocean-themed activities in supervised, age-based groups…and more aboard!
Delicious Meals & Beverages
- Mouth-watering breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and late-night nosh in a variety of restaurants from the Main Dining Room to the Lido Restaurant
- Specialty Dining Spots like Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint and Seafood Shack, BlueIguana Cantina, Cucina del Capitano, Steakhouse, Seaday Brunch, Sea Dogs, and more are also part of the experience.
- NEVER pay extra for non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
- 24-hour options always available – pizzeria, soft serve ice cream & frozen yogurt and most room service items.