Ethics & Human Relations
Committees work with CWSC governance, operations and administration personnel and are essential to helping CWSC effectively manage and continually improve its operations. Whether it’s developing and executing comprehensive funding programs or conducting internal audits and training, both standing and ad hoc committees are volunteers performing vital roles in helping CWSC not only sustain its operations, but perform at the highest level of excellence and accountability.
• Develops, publishes and applies guidelines to promote ethical behavior and prevent ethical and interpersonal conflicts.
• Promotes team and committee cohesion and superior interpersonal relations through group training & development presentations.
• Encourages greater commitment to volunteerism by connecting personal behavior and individual contribution to their effect and impact on CWSC, our communities and society.
• Conducts ethics inquiries on behalf of governance and issues recommendations.
• Acts as a mediator to resolve conflict.
DR. AMEENA ALI (Georgia), firstname.lastname@example.org, Director (Interim)
OMAR ‘ABDUL-KHAALIQ (Michigan), email@example.com
ZAKIYYAH ALI (Michigan), firstname.lastname@example.org